• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sat Nav HELP!!

C

Carly

I'm c**p at maps, so need somebody to tell me where the hell I am going, think Sat Nav can help me with that, but what should I go for??? Got people saying Tom Tom 300 but not sure what is the best?

Anybody want to help me??

I have the honda sat nav and is ok, but theres no way I would shell out the 1600 quid the dealers want for it :shock:

I heard TomTom is sweet :wink:

I have Tomtom 5 on my PDA and its great

Not only sat nav but music, films and a snes plus the other windows stuff :D

i got a tom tom 500, i can't rate it enough, not only gets you everywhere easily, but it's got an inbuilt bluetooth handsfree kit, so you can use the touch screen to call your friends or to receive calls.. also you can download a point of interests for all the gatsos, mobile cams etc etc, and it warns you. If you can spare £470 odd, get the 500, other than that the tom tom go 300 is pretty much the best all-in-one solution.

no i don't work for tom tom

Well I have a PDA and an Origin B2 and between them it cost me £650 so not bad :D

So is this in the right section :wink: :lol:

I've seen tom tom go in action and it looks good.

Cat said:

Yeah I posted in the complete wrong section, what good eyes you have - I'm new to this forum lark, only joined to help look after my ctr baby better! :lol:

Yeah Tom Tom seems the best option and my mates think I should go for that too as it's the most easiest, I must be thick :? LOL (I'm not don't worry)!

Well I have a PDA and an Origin B2 and between them it cost me £650 so not bad :D

Jap_Girl said:
Cat said:

Yeah I posted in the complete wrong section, what good eyes you have - I'm new to this forum lark, only joined to help look after my ctr baby better! :lol:

Yeah Tom Tom seems the best option and my mates think I should go for that too as it's the most easiest, I must be thick :? LOL (I'm not don't worry)!

:D I wasn't having a go...

Just wondered what had happened to all the new mods ... *cough*

Jap_Girl

I sell quite a lot of Sat nav at work, and i have to say the Tom Toms are the easiest to use and the most popualr.

If you only want UK maps the Tom Tom 300 is probably best for you.

Hope this helps :D

Black R said:
Jap_Girl

I sell quite a lot of Sat nav at work, and i have to say the Tom Toms are the easiest to use and the most popualr.

If you only want UK maps the Tom Tom 300 is probably best for you.

Hope this helps :D

Can I get other maps to put on it??? or can that not be done for other countries? Just I drive over to France a lot so makes sense being able to have French maps on too!!!

yes u can buy France on a seperate memory card, cant remember how much it is though. When u get into Frane u just push the new card in the slot in the front

Black R said:
yes u can buy France on a seperate memory card, cant remember how much it is though. When u get into Frane u just push the new card in the slot in the front

Your full of all sorts of info, cheers Black R (dont know your name sorry) :D

Back