• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Surprised you have still got that, bet it makes a nice ornament :)

Also tempted by the intake option, although a TegM variant. The FRSU is definitely money well spent though, even on the standard springs it feels a lot different - That was without the JDM rear ARB upgrade to which I may go for further down the line.

Hi mate where did you get your FRSU from
Its is quite decent even on standard springs

Hi mate where did you get your FRSU from
Its is quite decent even on standard springs

Corten Miller, local tuning place not to far from Skegness. Got all the Hunter equipment so gave them the specs, got it spot on to be fair :)

It was either that or travel 3 hours (1 way!) to Grinspeed, but opted for a local option first off.

Last edited by a moderator:
get more out of mapped but you don't HAVE TO

Cheers mate for the info. I had messaged Loxy earlier and he confirmed to me it didn't need mapped. Good to know. But like you say I will be KPROing it so can have my Mugen mani and sports cat installed and fitted to the twinloop. Least with the Gruppe M there get a little more power out it at mapping.

I thought the same as you Hazma that it would need mapped. :D

My ECU is standard still with the Tegiwa M :)

Yes Krzys. :p

Well a little update.

I ended up getting two Michelin Pilot Sport 4s today to replace the two front PS3s that had lasted well. So far impressed. Car is gripping the road better again.

Cheers mate for the info. I had messaged Loxy earlier and he confirmed to me it didn't need mapped. Good to know. But like you say I will be KPROing it so can have my Mugen mani and sports cat installed and fitted to the twinloop. Least with the Gruppe M there get a little more power out it at mapping.

I thought the same as you Hamza that it would need mapped. :D

Yeah same me,i thought either it would run rich or lean

Mugen Recaro seats...... yes please.... But can't afford them at the mo lol. Nevermind. I like my Premier edition recaros. :D

I went down to the beach yesterday for the holy fair with armed forces day. Sun was out too so it made for a better day.

We have an area/piece of road called the Electric Brae. It gives an optical illusion of you going down hill but you are actually going up hill. :D

Stopped off and took a few pics from there looking out at the coast line.

That must be a weird feeling, thinking you are going downhill but travelling up hill

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

Well Full Honda service and MOT done today on the car. Passed MOT with no issues. :D

Fuchs Titan racing Pro S oil and Mugen Oil filter installed. Had the valve clearances done too. Much better.

Hi all Just a little update.

I got told my driver side brake pads were down to 3mm left. Not bad since not been required to be changed in the two years I have owned the car. So after talking to Loxy and his advice, I invested in some Project Mu NS400 front and rear pads. I am also upgrading the brake discs to Project Mu CRDs for the EP3. Have been told these are now discontinued. With not tracking my EP3 I didn't see the point for me getting the HC800s and competition discs. Hopefully have the discs at the end of the month.

Back