• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Seats wearing badly

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
On the alcantara of the seat where your arse and legs go. I have bad wear there now and it looks quite nasty.

I don't have a fat arse either before you ask :lol:

Anyone else having these probs?

No but i'm slim. :wink:

Have a bit of wear on the side where i slide in every morning as there isn't much clearance in the garage but everywhere else is ok.

What year and mileage is your car?

Mines 53 with 19k on it

Mine look brand new and they have had my arse in em for 50k :shock:

Done 88k in mine, little wear and tear, but nothing too drastic. Always new covers on ebay, or get it replaced if still under warranty.

smeg said:
On the alcantara of the seat where your arse and legs go. I have bad wear there now and it looks quite nasty.

I have got a fat arse and mine are fine :lol:

smeg said:

You've probably smeared a load of vaseline on them from your batty boy activities.....

superbully said:
smeg said:

You've probably smeared a load of vaseline on them from your batty boy activities.....

:shock: :lol: :lol:

I will get some pics later. It looks really awful.

Although I have some brand new 04' seat covers to replace them with 8)

Just get a suede brush on them mate, if they've gone shiny then the brush should just bring the alcantara back up to its smooth normal state :wink:

Back