• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40

Just ordered 5+1 litres from Opie Oils.

One question, what is a pouch? You get one free, whatever it is.

To keep your 1l bottle in. It's a little leatherette thing.

The cheapest I got a 5 litre gallon of shell helix was 16.99 from euro car parts with delivery. I change mine every 6k miles and even then the oil is fresh and doesn't need any top up although I have a spare 5w 40 1litre top up which I got for discount as well at 9 pounds hope this helps.

I got a 5 litre 3 days ago @£19 mate....helix 5/40 from euro parts

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

19 price is the price at the moment I got mine back in January 2 months ago. Still a bargain mate some places sell that oil for 40 pounds plus.

19 price is the price at the moment I got mine back in January 2 months ago. Still a bargain mate some places sell that oil for 40 pounds plus.

The 2 you have listed are different. One is 5w30 and the other is 5w40 so there different spec.
There both good oils though.

Ok brilliant , just orderd the 5w40 as its 17 pound with discount form euro and it's only up the road from me

I use this oil its brilliant,also recommend by Ferrari
The 1 litre pouch is good as it has Velcro and sticks on the back seat :D

This is now £16.49 at euros with code BAT25 in case anyone is interested! Cheap for 5 litres.

Shell Helix Ultra 5L 5W-40 at Euro Car Parts for £15.99 with discount code discount20 at the moment.

I have 10l in the shed but may get some more at that price.

Thanks for the heads up on the discount. 5l duly ordered. Never owned a car which needs oil in between services before!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

This is back to £16.49 delivered at euros with code flash25 if anyone is interested!

This offer has finished now shell 5w 40 has gone up to 29.99 on euro and even with there new discount it will come down cheapest to 21 pounds delivered. You can use a 7.5% or even sometimes get a 10% discount code and get it from car parts for less for near 19-20 pound delivered. But I think opie oils have got the beat deal on at the moment shell helix 5 litre plus 1 litre top up and a carry pouch for the 1 litre with a 10% discount all that for 27.95 delivered which is not bad just thought I update the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back