• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

Has anyone fitted Hybrid Racing shifter cable bushes to Fk2 type R
I have just purchased some and wondered do they make any difference???

A few have fitted the Acuity bushes with some noticing a difference and some not. I suppose with some FK2's coming up to six years old the condition of the old bushes will make a difference.

Acuity's made a very noticable difference on my boggo-9G.

Similar to the FK8, You should be able to fit them without taking off the intake hard-piping if you're dexterous and just pop out the airbox / battery.

I’m thinking about doing these (Aquity ones) on my FK8, The time and amount of parts that need to be removed to access them is a bit off putting though.

I’m thinking about doing these (Aquity ones) on my FK8, The time and amount of parts that need to be removed to access them is a bit off putting though.

As above, you should be able to fit them just by removing the intake and reaching under the hard pipe - It was a bit fiddly and I have done them before, but other people on FB have reported success using the same method :)

Back