• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spa last week

c5740J.jpg
xMlSTP.jpg
ILj2hR.jpg
lOM7gg.jpg
iKDXGF.jpg
mbW3ux.jpg
0GwS2a.jpg
kWkKLN.jpg
RzfxMm.jpg
yIltFI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'll be up for next year as I've missed it this year ( first time I've missed it in over 10 years ! ).

I loved Spa, definitely want to jump on a trip there next year.

Did you get any onboard footage?

Yep but I've got a couple but need to work out how to post it.... any advice guidance, very very welcome :)

crowds

I presume the files are mahoosive? If they are, there's a handy program called 'handbrake', that reduces the file size without heavily compromising quality.

Then, upload it to YouTube, post the link on the forum and sit back while making £££ from the millions of views.

I presume the files are mahoosive? If they are, there's a handy program called 'handbrake', that reduces the file size without heavily compromising quality.

Then, upload it to YouTube, post the link on the forum and sit back while making £££ from the millions of views.

Kevin85, thanks I'll give it a try

crowds

PS going again hopefully next year - planning the ring first then on to Spa....

crowds

Look awesome out on track! I'm Hoping to pop to spa on my yearly Nurburgring trip as I've not done it yet and its a track I can't wait to get on!!, Usually go the last bank holiday weekend in may!!

Back