• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon earthing kit

Don't be a wuss, just fit it like you would any other earthing kit, attach it to where you would normally :lol:

HASNIC said:
Don't be a wuss, just fit it like you would any other earthing kit, attach it to where you would normally :lol:

Its not the same as the tp one is it mate?

dotty said:
HASNIC said:

Not exactly, but it's hardly rocket science Stu, you fit the cables to parts around the engine bay, aslong as they are moving parts then you'll be ok!

dotty said:
HASNIC said:

No! Its not as good. :roll: :lol:

Ask Trung or Kenty. :wink:

Its dead easy to fit and 1/2 of what my kit is. One goes to the alternator and one the manifold. Think you have one for the front slam panel as well.

Download my instructions on my website and there are pictures. I based my kits on this and the HKS ones. HKS uses 6 bonding points Spoon 3 IIRC.

I can vouch the Spoon POS earth kit isn't as good as tp's kit.
Waste of money along with their crappy rad caps.

Captain Redbeard said:
Trung said:
I can vouch the Spoon POS earth kit isn't as good as tp's kit.
Waste of money along with their crappy rad caps.
Are you speaking from experience there Trung? :lol:

:lol:
AND....their stupidly expensive brake pads that dont last 5 mins on a trackday :roll: AND the flamable reservoir covers (Ask Andy Barnes. :lol: ) And their B-pipes that I blew 2 up. :oops: :lol:

Not found anything wrong with the rad cap though. :?

There sticker on the top used to come off them :lol: although I haven't seen anyone post of it happening since.

Carl

4 year thread bumpage

Has anyone got a pictures of the spoon earthing kit fitted? Ive got one and its been siting on top of my fridge for months :)

Are they easy to fit?

Back