• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 spraying rear lights

would like your opinions on smoking out the rear lights but leaving the reversing lights still clear and fitting led bulbs what's your views on this might possibly look chavtastik if you have any pics much appreciated pre face lift

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1275989099424.gif

after seeing them hell no ** leave them as they are I don't see them when I'm in the car

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

could take them apart and spray the chrome inside black, considered doing this myself not a fan of the lexus style lights

could take them apart and spray the chrome inside black, considered doing this myself not a fan of the lexus style lights

I might get a spare set to do this to. Then if I don't like it I'm sure they will sell on and I've not ruined my lights

Not a fan of the tinted rear lights, however I do not like the look of the lexus bits on the rears of the ep3's. I am considering red lamin-x on the rears which is something you could do, anyone done this and have any pics? Thought about going pre-facelift but they look aged hence why I rather lamin-x the facelifts.

Back