• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuff for scratch removal on black door trim

Hiya,

Somehow, not sure how, I have some scratches on the glossy plastic black door trim on my CTR. THE AUTOGLYM Resin polish made it less obvious... but darent keep using it. Missus can’t hardly see it... but I know it’s there lol...

Any recommendations from you brainy lot?

thanks!

No one has answered this question and I’ve just found it so thought I’d post incase anyone still looking for a way to deal with this problem. That trim picks up scratches and swirl marks so easily!
I’ve found Meguiars-G17216EU-Ultimate-Compound-Restorer really good for sorting out scratches on Honda’s black gloss plastic trim. Easy to do by hand too! Also works really well on Honda’s soft paint!

No one has answered this question and I’ve just found it so thought I’d post incase anyone still looking for a way to deal with this problem. That trim picks up scratches and swirl marks so easily!
I’ve found Meguiars-G17216EU-Ultimate-Compound-Restorer really good for sorting out scratches on Honda’s black gloss plastic trim. Easy to do by hand too! Also works really well on Honda’s soft paint!
Thanks…. I also tried Novus plastic polish.. Worked very well!

Back