• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Cleaned this yesterday, then waxed it.

For the 2nd time.

It looks amazing clean. Dem wheels.

There is an ex-Civic owner over on Civinfo who bought one of these recently.

He put some 15mm spacers on front and rear and it really did improve how the car sat. Looked spot on.

He then got the same wheels you have powder coated in black. I stopped reading the thread after that sacrilege.

He put some 15mm spacers on front and rear and it really did improve how the car sat. Looked spot on.

Yeah man, the spacers are win, I'm going for 20/25's though, if you're going to do it, do it.

Thing is though it will knock the Geo out, so I'm holding out for a session where I fit them, then get it sorted.

Which in turn will also tie in with a new exhaust and a new wing.

So yeah, I'm waiting to do it all on one really.

Nick, adding spacers won't affect the geometry mate.

Angles is angles. All you will be changing technically is the wheels offset.

Nick, adding spacers won't affect the geometry mate.

Angles is angles. All you will be changing technically is the wheels offset.

Hmmm, yeah, I've heard that.

The situation I'm in is that I'm keen to get a different geo on the car anyway, so to avoid any sort of question mark, I was just going to get it done when I fit the spacers.

Although it's handy to know I can just bolt them on.

Abbey Motorsport will be where I'll be going, with a box of bits, questions and cash.

Although I have an appointment at Nissan Motorline next month with the Nismo guy :D .

Cool day out!

Did you get any 0-100, or 30-70 times etc?

It was, yes. Compared to a proper track day it was a totally different experience and for £50 it's such value.

Much better test for learning more about your car IMO.

No, no times, we didn't really have the equipment to do that.

That Z looks dangerous.

Glad you had a good day getting to know the car. looking forward to updates.

To mount the GoPro was it GoPro's own suction mount?

Need to get one and was looking at a universal or one just for the GoPro fitment.

I've got a generic eBay one and it works perfectly bud, just buy the normal style and get a tripod to go pro adapter.

I bought a new exhaust, new badge, Nismo oil cap and rad cap.

I have a new wing on order also.

More track time too.

I got 6.6MPG on track.

It's a nice, powerful, stiff car, a few small things annoy me about it but other than that I'm very happy with it.

Sounds good too.

Side.jpg

Pipes.jpg

Back