• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

I had a customer recently with the same colour and it looked awesome in the flesh. Such a standout colour. Lovely car, the interior looked a lovely place to sit.

The exhaust is a ARK (nope, not ARC, I had to check a few times too) it's an American system with a good rep.

I picked it for it's sound really, came down to a few systems that I wanted but settled in this as it sounded the best and then looked the best out of the others available.

Got a great deal on it too, big discount from a distributor, delivered, just a snip over £1000.

It's a true duel system, so each tailpipe is connected to each bank of cylinders, which gives the note a wonderful V6 sound.

Under load it sounds great and as I have the GT pack in my '70 I have the syncro rev gearbox which blips the throttle on the downshifts to give the perfect heel & toe rev match, which sounds fantastic and makes every approach to a roundabout or junction a joy.

The things I don't like about the car are;

• Indicators are too quiet
  • AC light is slightly hidden by the heating adjustment knob
  • A pillars\wing mirror plates are massive

I'm also getting an oil cooler as it gets hot very quick on track. Thinking about thicker ARB's and a new geo set up when I get some new tyres in the next few months.

5C1F90F6-69A2-41B3-979A-375BAE9CEB88.jpg

40FF0A16-A537-4B67-9EFD-92040D264BA1.jpg

72F51CE0-0815-4DF2-A6BA-F721BE62CD39.jpg

How not to mount your GoPro on a track day.

[video=youtube_share;RpMNR-o27pg]http://youtu.be/RpMNR-o27pg[/video]

Some Chav Idiot turned up on that day too. Pest.

0B795DEE-F8AC-447C-86DA-D24CC94A0EBF.jpg

The car along with the new exhaust system looks superb!!

What style of wing have you ordered?

6.6mpg LOL

Nick, breakfast meet same place as last time on Sat March 8th @ 9am.

If you can get there I would love to hear those blips/downshifts. 8)

Lovely.

How's things with you anyhow?

Good thank you mate, getting old now, just hit 30 and I'm finally getting a place with the Mrs.

Back in a Honda yet or are you waiting it out for the new CTR in 2015 ??

I'm also starting to find time to spend with the '70 too, which is really nice and priority is a place with a drive and garage !!

Ah, Carlos.

Good shout mate, that weekend though I'm actually catching up with an unruly rabble that used to frequent here also, so we'll be otherwise engaged, thanks for the offer though !!!

You can hear this silly Datsun exhaust on this vid, especially the downshifts.

[video=youtube;vOzOGFEu7W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzOGFEu7W4&list=UU8FcMW0UOhv_O3a57wJ3kTg& feature=share[/video]

Ah, Carlos.

Good shout mate, that weekend though I'm actually catching up with an unruly rabble that used to frequent here also, so we'll be otherwise engaged, thanks for the offer though !!!

Looks like me and Tone will make the effort to come to this dude, so we'll see you there for a fry up !!!!

:)

I'm still not washing my car though :lol: .

Good thank you mate, getting old now, just hit 30 and I'm finally getting a place with the Mrs.

Back in a Honda yet or are you waiting it out for the new CTR in 2015 ??

I'm also starting to find time to spend with the '70 too, which is really nice and priority is a place with a drive and garage !!

Tell me about it - I'm 30.5, 2 kids too :( times have changed some, since when I first started getting involved with Haaaanda's.
No man, no Honda's for me sadly. I'm biding my time (and pocket money) in anticipation of the 2015 CTR, I shall see what the reviews are like, test drive a couple, and then look to pick up one of the first ones to hit the used market if it's any good (I'll never buy a brand new car again - it just doesn't make sense - unless I came into Lamborghini type money). Good luck in the house hunt - it's a headache! I've only just moved in to my own gaff, despite making my offer (and subsequently having my deposit/mortgage etc. etc. sorted) last June! There's the small matter of that camping bed #Istillhaveit.

Back