• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDi-North car goes 9.7 on a RWYB track!!!

Adams just gone 9.7 on a non prepped RWYB track with a 1.5 60foot!
We were running at Flame and Thunder yesterday but only got 3 runs in and it was into a very strong headwind on cold track and still managed 3x 10.0s and 151 terminal trapping 120mph at the 8th!

I spent a bit of time this week tweaking the map but we are still limited the boost we can put through the car on the stock ignition system as its blowing the spark out so we are limiting it at only 27lbs of boost.

We are also still running Hondata ECU, VPower, 18month old slicks and skinnies with flatspots from the crash last year!

Hopefully some investment over the winter months and we can push for 8s! :)

Benny - works out about 2 seconds it hooks up so quickly. More impressive is when you look at things like 0-150 being under 10 seconds! this sort of puts it into perspective just how quick these cars are. :)

Ali - Throws a quicktime error up on my PC but works fine on my laptop. Must be drivers or something.

Back