• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa and magnex fitted........

had these fitted today,well chuffed and loving the mad sound the 2 give off :D

DSCF1177.jpg

DSCF1178.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1181.jpg

nice one. I remember first time I installed my tegiwa, and then my GReddy cat back. such an improvement over standard. Gives it some 'presence', you can hear it coming and actually sounds like a sports car

The noise my gruppeM used to make was so good! If the Tegiwa is the same i know what kinda smile you must have lol. I used to like taking it up to vtec then quickly changing before it fully changed over, used to make a "bark" haha. I miss that thing!

The noise my gruppeM used to make was so good! If the Tegiwa is the same i know what kinda smile you must have lol. I used to like taking it up to vtec then quickly changing before it fully changed over, used to make a "bark" haha. I miss that thing!

yeah i get that barking sound,did you also get the whooshing sound from the teg when you turn the engine off?

yeah gruppe m's do that too. was going to say the same as jord but i dont need to. How much was your silicone bit the filter attaches to??

I didn't have mine long enough to worry about it mate. I opened it up once to see if there was anything in there but was clean.

By the way your avatar is the tits lol.

Back