• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Temporary Insurance

Hi looking for some advice on short term insurance. Looking at this because my insurance runs out next week around a month before im meant to get my DC5 so was thinking of getting this just to cover me until then if it was possible. Im 22 so are there any companys anyone can recommend that are likely to cover me without ripping me off.

Cheers Aaron

Better off finding a goo insurer that insures DC5'S and take a policy out with them on current car then call them up to switch when you buy the DC5.

Better off finding a goo insurer that insures DC5'S and take a policy out with them on current car then call them up to switch when you buy the DC5.

That's what I've done in the past. Explain you are getting the new car but you'll have your old one short term at the beginning of the policy.

Back