• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thinking of selling my 2005 EP3 Premier Edition project

Hi all,
Not sure what to do. I bought this project car from my best mate who’s owned it for 11 years. It’s Milano with 168k and was unfortunately the victim of some idiots trying to cut the cat off! They didn’t get it, but made a massive gash and smashed the rear screen as they left!
It’s been privately serviced during Robs ownership by my friend who is a Motorsport Engineer by trade.
Since it’s only been my friend in it, the interior is immaculate and looks more like 60k. It also has all keys/books/owners manuals etc and a lever arch file of history etc.
I have bought a number of parts for it including a new Varta battery, a BM Catalysts replacement cat and fitting kit, Blueprint ADL brake discs and pads all round plus a full Blueprint ADL service kit with all filters. I am struggling to find the rear privacy screen….
What’s this car worth? I know it’s worth a load as a breaker but it would be a real shame to do that as it’s in really nice unmolested condition for an old car. I’m only the third/fourth owner aswell.
Any idea where I could get a rear privacy glass for it? So hard to track down! I don’t need/want a bootlid…
It also needs a clutch/rms doing. Rob did it 40k ago but it appears to be leaking with a vengeance again!!!!
Has this car reached the end of its life? Rob was so traumatised with what happened (they bashed him with a motorbike chain when he came out, he is instructor grade in about 6 different martial arts but you never know what can happen right) he just wanted it gone as did his wife.
Cheers all

Back