• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TRO Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for this Tim.

Is there a possibility of two runs, one of the travel mug and one of the cermic mug?

What are the minimum quantities of each and who wants what?

If needs be, the club may have to hold some stock to make it happen, but I don't want to tie up too much of club funds on mugs if possible!

Happy to do two runs. I'll get the list updated when a get 5 minutes and add a list of ceramic mugs as well so that we can see where we are.

The thermos type is a run of 30. We have about 20 so far. I'll work it out and we can from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Red 'H' (just like the front and rear badge) instead of the 'R' on the mugs would be better imho. It still symbolizes the Type R but as we all have different 'R's' (be it EK9, DC5, EP3, DC2, FN2, FK2) for me it would suit everyone or am i being too picky?

I am up for one of each either way the design is decided though.

Has anyone got a high resolution image of the logo? I will get one done from a guy I know and see what you think, this would be a normal mug and no min order, but the more purchased the cheaper they are

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So, to be clear if that is the way things will go, Tim sorts out the Travel Mug/Thermos type ones, and Carl would do the ceramics?

Carl, drop me a PM with your email address please.

Just to be sure on pricings, that we include costs to get them to each individual. No point saying that they are £6 each, then the club has to pay another £3 to send them on!

So, to be clear if that is the way things will go, Tim sorts out the Travel Mug/Thermos type ones, and Carl would do the ceramics?

Carl, drop me a PM with your email address please.

Just to be sure on pricings, that we include costs to get them to each individual. No point saying that they are £6 each, then the club has to pay another £3 to send them on!

How do you want payment to work Loxy? Shall I get these sent to the club and members pay the club for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes if you can. PM me how much the run will cost and I will sort you out.

Preferably if they can come individually boxed then I all I need to do is stick a label on them and post them...

..So to everyone else in the thread, the price I quote will be to your door and all in!

I got someone I know to knock couple up using the designs that was posted up on this thread.

He said he would need a bigger image to do some more ideally, have the type r owners part already.

First one was just using the H as a single image, the second was using that on one side and the R one on the other.

c5fd876e50a3b21ddb1a078783a48fa0.jpg

cefdc684b2a8c6eed0a047430076e76a.jpg

2nd mug

cc77c0ddebd7441206ab3c5bf40e0f66.jpg

29fcde62af6fa36f387b4963cd90aa0f.jpg

Price wise is £6 no minimum, or 15+ is £5 each plus cost of delivery which I will confirm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A Red 'H' (just like the front and rear badge) instead of the 'R' on the mugs would be better imho. It still symbolizes the Type R but as we all have different 'R's' (be it EK9, DC5, EP3, DC2, FN2, FK2) for me it would suit everyone or am i being too picky?

I am up for one of each either way the design is decided though.

I agree but its difficult as the 'R' in the clubs logo will not be in the same style as everyone's cars either.

Sorry for the delay. Back from holiday so lets get this sorted out.

Could you please post which type you would like and and if you would prefer the 'R Logo' the 'Red H Logo' design. We will go with the majority. I have tried to read back through the comments and place peoples orders in the correct list. Please check you are in the right list.

Option 1 - WHITE Thermos Spill Proof Cup

IMG_1684_zpsospfba3s.jpg

1. TiMtImInYtImTim - 'R Logo'
2. beefwilder
3. stu1873
4. klashinikov
5. simon25
6. Loxy
7. Ricki1985
8. Ricki1985
9. Stamford78
10. jimbodeeni