• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TRO Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to go with the majority! Still one of each travel and ceramic though!

I would like something like this tbh but i am happy to go with the majority on these. The image needs a bit of tweeking to align the H but it's the best i can do with me using Paint on my PC.

Send me over some images and sizings and image placment dimensions and ill happily knock something up in whatever format needed. jpg, eps or whatever

Keep the names coming guys.

If someone can get the design sorted out that would be great, not too good with Photoshop.

Could you please post which type you would like and and if you would prefer the 'R Logo' the 'Red H Logo' design. We will go with the majority. I have tried to read back through the comments and place peoples orders in the correct list. Please check you are in the right list.

Option 1 - WHITE Thermos Spill Proof Cup

IMG_1684_zpsospfba3s.jpg

1. TiMtImInYtImTim - 'R Logo'
2. beefwilder
3. stu1873
4. klashinikov
5. simon25
6. Loxy
7. Ricki1985
8. Ricki1985
9. Stamford78
10. jimbodeeni
11. Boof
12. Nashy
13. Stardus.
14. dweezle
15. Scottish Type-R
16. Crowds
17. Crowds

Option 2 - White Ceramic Mug

cache%201_zpsllwsrojy.jpg

1. N77
2. CTR_Nick
3. TiMtImInYtImTim - 'R Logo'
4. stu1873
5. klashinikov
6. simon25
7. Loxy
8. WelshyWelsh
9. Ed
10. dotty
11. Hazz
12. Chris.
13. simon25

Keep the names coming guys.

If someone can get the design sorted out that would be great, not too good with Photoshop.

Could you please post which type you would like and and if you would prefer the 'R Logo' the 'Red H Logo' design. We will go with the majority. I have tried to read back through the comments and place peoples orders in the correct list. Please check you are in the right list.

Option 1 - WHITE Thermos Spill Proof Cup

IMG_1684_zpsospfba3s.jpg

1. TiMtImInYtImTim - 'R Logo'
2. beefwilder
3. stu1873
4. klashinikov
5. simon25
6. Loxy
7. Ricki1985
8. Ricki1985
9. Stamford78
10. jimbodeeni