• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

It's the worst thing about owning a Honda.
The moronic view of people who have never owned one or Americans and the fact they've never sat in a Type R and never had to turn a corner.
1000bhp camero, well done. Now go and hit a track in it. :lol:

Yep. One of these is <soon to be> mine and most know my feelings about FORD

CDYLkHS.jpg

For anyone interested I have a load of parts left over for the FD2.. which I will be listing in the FS section later today/tomorrow.

Spoon baffled sump used but barely any mileage on it £300 plus postage
Spoon side mirror glass new in box £145 posted.
Spoon clutch kit. More durable than oem. new - £255 plus postage <WILL FIT EP3 DC5 FD2 FN2>
Spoon rigid collar set (new) (front ) £145 posted
Mugen short shifter used £120 posted (used)
*Toda decat - pretty much new £180 plus postage.
Mugen wind deflectors £125 plus postage (new in box)
Eibach camber arms £120 plus postage (used)
Spoon steering wheel boss £85 plus postage (almost new)

Collection from basingstoke area...

I wouldn't get too pent up on negativity Dotty, it's just an unavoidable curse of modern society stemming from, as you say, jealousy. I'm of the ilk where if I don't like something someone has done with their car, I don't comment (which is why I'm rarely in the member's car section these days!). So there are a great number of people interested in following your next car, so don't be dejected by idiots, it spoils it for the rest of us; the true enthusiasts.

Back