• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

So much for mapping, exhausts nope!

That's a good sounding exhaust

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I actually said i wasn't going to , but having heard one recently .. it brings the car alive when on the move.

At the moment they sound ok as stock but are a bit "stealth"

The stock exhaust doesn't have the best sound, but imo it does sound good as is. No enhancements for the sake of enhancements, you can almost hear materials and mechanicals. Find another FK2 to go for a drive with and i realised they sound better outside than inside. The exhaust pops and spits on downchanges and sounds throaty. Not a deep sound but definitely Sporty. Suits me perfectly, don't wanna wake the dead, I'm only interested in being heard when I'm on a 'proper' drive.

Bought these also.

36bc4b1265d3540b171534a32cf183d7.jpg
32dfaaa3618639788bb7607eb7af5d14.jpg
55a1951681b7391852c509cdd0aac297.jpg

Glad you got the plates Dotty. Really want to hear these exhausts at 70mph on the motorway to see if I can be tempted with a Milltek or Marty.

Glad you got the plates Dotty. Really want to hear these exhausts at 70mph on the motorway to see if I can be tempted with a Milltek or Marty.

I've actually changed my order from race version to a road + one. After some consideration overnight.

"Road+ and Race systems are visually identical: the main difference between them is a different internal design in the rear silencer assembly. The Race rear silencer offers reduced silencing for a louder sound than the Road+ silencer."

http://millteksport.com/product.news.read.cfm?articleid=169

Monday it's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
4mths mine is still in the box unopened, you don't hang about :)
Anymore thoughts on panel filter, I'm torn between the K&N & the itg filter

Good upgrade, much better than standard and far cheaper than an eventuri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back