• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Re ; milltek

No not at all really sounds totally different in the cabin to what it does out side.

Ordered the last piece of the carbon puzzle.

Carbon fibre fog light trim,

Under £200 I couldn't say no ;)

43021f18ef5bd502597efd1eeefbb4ae.png

Hi Dotty, lovely car, how hard were the carbon fog covers to fit, are they just stick on? The picture of the box on yours looks like the same ones I'm looking at on eBay from Worcester Honda, just not sure if they'd look right on a red car

Hi Dotty, lovely car, how hard were the carbon fog covers to fit, are they just stick on? The picture of the box on yours looks like the same ones I'm looking at on eBay from Worcester Honda, just not sure if they'd look right on a red car

Yeah they just stick on. I had Honda put them on when I had the brakes and discs changed over :)

Timmytimmmmm tim has a red one with the covers on.

Been guest viewing for a couple years it feels like.

Good **** man - the purple FD2 also.

When are the wheels going on this?

As it happens I've touched base with the new owner of my old FD :)

7ad633f97ffa44768a0bf49674f7425e.png

Wheels , shortly , I will get round to it at some point , plus my standard tyres have a Tiny amount of use left so I'm getting my money's worth .. I have no real plans for the car after that, in some ways I think I'm losing interest in "modding" cars.

I was having a think about "what next" after the fk2, will be watching the market with interest when the fk8 is released (which interests me) and also something away from Honda has my interest..

590f4147b78955e808f252a3bae75356.jpg

Damn you Dotty - after reading this thread after the last couple of days dreams have already had 1k out of my account :lol:

Great looking car with some very tasteful mods!

Haha really ? They can be pricey to modify can't they...

I'd never even been on their website until I saw this thread... Ordered Remus responder, wind deflectors, airtec intercooler and a t shirt from them since Thursday :lol: I still want to get some carbon goodies although Honda have got them with 50% off (or they did when I ordered), so I'll get them to fit the centre bit and strip above the glovebox soon!

Really like the gear gaitor too, mine is broken, so need to order a new one!

You should have said. I have a second Remus responder sat here doing nothing which I'm selling for a mate.

For what it's worth once the Honda carbon is gone it's gone... so I'd get on it before it's all sold out.

I'd never even been on their website until I saw this thread... Ordered Remus responder, wind deflectors, airtec intercooler and a t shirt from them since Thursday :lol: I still want to get some carbon goodies although Honda have got them with 50% off (or they did when I ordered), so I'll get them to fit the centre bit and strip above the glovebox soon!

Really like the gear gaitor too, mine is broken, so need to order a new one!

I think I need to give my local Honda a call tomorrow if they've got 50% off! I've been watching cox's waiting for the price to drop as I really want lots of the carbon!

I think I need to give my local Honda a call tomorrow if they've got 50% off! I've been watching cox's waiting for the price to drop as I really want lots of the carbon!

Give Johnson's Honda a call , Oxford , ask for Duncan ;)

As it happens I've touched base with the new owner of my old FD :)

7ad633f97ffa44768a0bf49674f7425e.png

Wheels , shortly , I will get round to it at some point , plus my standard tyres have a Tiny amount of use left so I'm getting my money's worth .. I have no real plans for the car after that, in some ways I think I'm losing interest in "modding" cars.

I was having a think about "what next" after the fk2, will be watching the market with interest when the fk8 is released (which interests me) and also something away from Honda has my interest..

590f4147b78955e808f252a3bae75356.jpg

Glad to see our old FD2 is being looked after there Stu ;)

BMW eh :eek:

T.G.

The m2 is something to behold. I'm still a Honda man of course but I do keep my eyes on other marques.

Back