• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

So pleased you are keeping the FK, I know I have only had mine a short time but I really couldn't see me having anything else right now, I just can't find one real thing that ****es me off at the mo, it's a superb B road blaster and living in North Norfolk there are plenty to play on. I'm yet to experience motorway cruising but sure it will be fine, just waiting for the 1st opportunity of a road trip.

I have owned some pretty powerful 4wd japan stuff in the past and this is so much better in many ways.

Glad it's staying for now :cool:

Baz

Dotty, have you had any issues with the mugen wind deflectors? Would you buy them again or go for OEM?, cheers

Dotty, have you had any issues with the mugen wind deflectors? Would you buy them again or go for OEM?, cheers

I hope Dotty doesn't mind me answering your question :D

I fitted the Mugens and amazed at how well made they are and are perfectly shaped to the window, I had Heko before and these are worlds apart in design, fitment and wind noise, Only down side to me is cleaning behind them and getting all the water out , I have a blower for this and drop all windows to clean the glass. I know they aren't cheap but I'm well happy with mine :cool:

Baz

Nice one Bazza, I was gonna ask your opinion as well, I like the look of the mugens but noticed the Honda OEM’s are darker and might look better with my car being black but more interested in noise and fit etc , hate spending when it leads to problems

Not much to report. I have the prl intake pipe and k&n panel filter on now.

Just clocked over 14k miles in it.

b349368dfbb2bc763d1d7bfad5da0b17.jpg

4f6d081a5fdd374e18dcc760ba7736b2.jpg

51097c490d74405c0282ba385ce6ae56.jpg

I sold the FK8

Bought this

b5f455390a95978d32827e728fb5a244.jpg

Less said about that the better .. seemed a great idea at the time but it could send a glass eye to sleep and the driver engagement simply isn’t there - would make a great daily driver mind you !

Sold it in just under a month of owning it for a very small hit fortunately.

New car inbound this week...!

I was surprised when he sold it to be honest but as Dotty has said on here, solid proposition as daily with a bit of fun on top but as a pure toy it's a one trick pony.

p.s. I've a feeling the new one might include Competition in the name.

I was surprised when he sold it to be honest but as Dotty has said on here, solid proposition as daily with a bit of fun on top but as a pure toy it's a one trick pony.

p.s. I've a feeling the new one might include Competition in the name.

Bang on. Can’t fault it for a daily driver , there was just something missing , I can see why there’s a few of them around .. very sturdy in the wet but as you say, a one trick pony.

Also didn’t like the way the dsg would upshift for you at the limiter end ..

Nice motor Dotty (the BMW that is)

I think I've seen your FK8 for sale at Vertu - I recognised the reg :cool:

Back