• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 2

Sold the FN2 last week to buy a new house but wanted to stay with a type R

So here is my new toy

DSCF1495.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1496.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1494.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1492.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the ATR a few weeks now and have been doing a few Mods this week

* Tinted windows all round
* new powder coated alloys in Matt Black
* De-Cat being fitted tomorrow (hopefully)

Comments welcome

DSCF1501.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1499.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1500.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1498.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1503.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1502.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice ;)

I don't know where you're located but FYI your car originally came from Springfield Honda in the North East ;)

Chris.

Nice ;)

I don't know where you're located but FYI your car originally came from Springfield Honda in the North East ;)

Chris.

Hey Chris, Thanks for the comment and spot on with that, I'm located just east of Glasgow. What history do you know of the car ? any info is welcome :D

I don't know any history I'm afraid--I have and have had a lot of Hondas over the years and have frequented Springfield dealers quite a bit. I remember seeing your car back in the day ;)

Chris.

I don't know any history I'm afraid--I have and have had a lot of Hondas over the years and have frequented Springfield dealers quite a bit. I remember seeing your car back in the day ;)

Chris.

Thats some memory you have,was it the number plate that you spotted ? aye back in the day it was around that area, it then moved to Edinburgh (area) for 8 years before going to Kent for 9 months and then I managed to get back up northv the other week.

Back