What did you do to your Type R today?

In a brazen copy from other forums, I thought Id start this thread up which will hopefully build as more and more people take delivery of their transformer, I mean Type R

Wont be to everyone's taste, but seen this done before- let them know who is ring boss (for now at least).

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazzagt4

Staff member
Fitted the doughnut gasket to my exhaust as it was blowing badly, sounds sweet again now.

Baz

Good good! Don't worry this thread will be a slow burner but once more get modded it will be the source of much inspiration, mockery and everything in between....

Bazzagt4

Staff member
Opps , must pay more attention, I will get back to my EP3 section , it’s way too posh in here, Baz runs out :smt039

Filled it up with fuel for the wife, again.... the small tank and 27-32mpg is a bit annoying

I hadn't driven it for a week - it really does go well and b-road composure is impressive

Workmate followed you for a few miles the other weekend, think he said near welham bridge? He drives a gopping rusty turd coloured B max, his probably stood out more than the fk8 :lol:

Very likely as that is near us and I've still to see another fk8 type-r on the roads. If it was being driven like it was stolen i'll congratulate the wife :smt038

WelshyWelsh

TRO Supporter
Read this month's Top Gear magazine about how good the FK8 is, watched some more YouTube videos about how good it is, then remembered I actually have one. Still can't really believe I do to be honest.

WelshyWelsh

TRO Supporter
Where did it come?
It's their annual speed week so it was part of a 15 strong shortlist and made it through to the final 7:

Porsche 911 GT3
Ford GT
McLaren 720S
Lamborghini Huracan Performante
Mercedes AMG E63S
Honda Civic Type R
VW Up! GTi

Not bad company to be in! Haven't read the final write up on the seven, other than knowing you'd need to add a few £000s to buy the winner.

I bought mine today! :D/

just need to figure out how/where to post a picture.

christmas come early - #goodboy2017