• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

Granted it a pointless race but I've just watched it and I've got to say if there was anything to watch to not make me regret this afternoons sale... Its that

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I’m sure the FK8 benefits you on the sweeping rural Watford roads faaaaanthemaaaan

Ha we have plenty. Although just got back from Dartmoor Devon, they were different league. Although car did feel a bit wider than on the roads to Waitrose

If I did that to my garden the missus would have done more damage to the motor than that! ( to be clear I’d struggle to three point turn in mine)

Having seen one of the Works GP's in the flesh (albeit with better wheels on than in the video) I am surprised to admit just how much I liked it. That, and it sounded very nice indeed - although I'm not sure if it was standard as as I say, it didn't have Mini wheels on it.

I think this is me leaving the building. Exhaust sold, tuning box sold... Test driven, deposit down and finance sorted on a German whip. All the best fellas

I think this is me leaving the building. Exhaust sold, tuning box sold... Test driven, deposit down and finance sorted on a German whip. All the best fellas

You still here? :lol:

All the best Gareth , presume it’s an RS3 which I think are epic and a different level of performance. Nardo grey, black wheels and red calipers my ideal spec but still too strong money. New one out soon very much looking forward to that

You still here?

All the best Gareth , presume it’s an RS3 which I think are epic and a different level of performance. Nardo grey, black wheels and red calipers my ideal spec but still too strong money. New one out soon very much looking forward to that

... Wait have you been spying on me?!

Back