• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you think of this stereo?

Pioneer are very good, love my one - might be worth dropping a PM to Harv mate, he has the newer model to mine and is stripping his car in the new year ready for sale ;)

I've got a pioneer. Had it for years one of the first iPod compatible ones.

Still working a treat.

I've got a more upto date alpine too which is better but both do the job.

I thought about getting a single Din but how many have touch screen?

I got semi aroused when i read that these control your iPhone from the stereo front

I have the pioneer 3200bt and love it, looks great. I'm not an ipod person but the integration is making me consider one. I would wire a second usb port out the back so I could conceal it in the glovebox though.

When I was looking into mine I read Alpine seem to be the best for iPod controls. Not to sure where the truth is with this but thats What I ended up getting...

Very pleased with it, can add navigation, Bluetooth parrot, reverse camera and all that

iva-w502r_26_1_2126.jpg

I have a alpine ixa-W404r double din with iPhone connection. same as Allen, Bluetooth, satnav, rear view camera can all be added as extras. sounds great and performs top notch too.

I've got the W502R, it's okay, but could be faster at browsing through my phone. Drew has some Kenwood thing that's mighty fast.

Too much choice :smt017:lol:

I'll have to have a good look again at the different makes, i think im sticking with double din though

My Pioneer is winning, no delays when browsing, simple to use.. looks the part!

PreviewScreenSnapz016.jpg

redh.jpg

Is that the 3100DVD? Looks great but less featured than the 3200BT/3300BT. In fact, I think yours might even be even better looking...

Yeah it is that one, been in the car a good couple of years, everything works as it should :smt023

I like the fact you can upload a background and colour scheme. This excites me, there's nothing worse than having a red interior with green lights on a stereo. I have OCD!

Back