• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel Bearing ???

Peter Pan

I aint posting no more!
I have posted this before and Honda tell me they looked at it and its fixed, but I got a deffinate humming noise at over 125-130 MPH

I have explained this to the Honda Dealers and have said ill take the tech out and show him :)

But just wondering what it is think its a wheel bearing if soo how can you test for this to find out what wheel it is, anyone have any idea

IMO if it was a wheel bearing you'd hear it at lower speeds, 50+.... To check it its a wheel bearing, jack up the car and try to rock the wheel on the bearing....

Humm what can it be then only hear it at 130-140 + MPH though bit hard to explain to the Honda Guys

Tarticus said:
I have posted this before and Honda tell me they looked at it and its fixed, but I got a deffinate humming noise at over 125-130 MPH

I have explained this to the Honda Dealers and have said ill take the tech out and show him :)

But just wondering what it is think its a wheel bearing if soo how can you test for this to find out what wheel it is, anyone have any idea

:smt081 Mate, if you can hear a wheel bearing at those speeds you must have ears like a desert fox!

Back