• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to get mapped - South East England

Hello Guys and Girls!

Just a quick question...

I currently use TDI-PLC most the time for bits that need to be done to my EP3. Yet I hear a lot about other garages with a great name tuning Honda's here in the south.

Would anyone have any other suggestions?

Just needs DC sports manifold fitted then map.

Thanks! ;)

Eurospec is in Guildford, and has a very good reputation. tgm in Fleet use them also for mapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies!

Yea I don't mind travelling for a decent garage. Think I might give Eurospec a call for a quote as I've heard a bit about them In the past.

Well my car was previously mapped by Eurospec, I then had it mapped by Performance Autoworks and I gained torque, mid range was improved and part throttle is like a different car, much smoother.

I cant disagree with that.

I take it they will have the car for the best part of the week to send the ECU away and get it back?

They need the car for a day.

The numbers on the dyno they use won't be mega wow like some other tuners out there, but it'll perform the same if not better.

I going to tdi north from Essex 220 miles drive, because I only can bring in Saturday. Sound silly travelling but, they know ep3 map well enough for long time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so wish I was closer to TDI North.

Wish I had the patience to drive that far like you. I'm sure you will benefit from the drive going to them though!

Back