• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

which coilovers

Some interesting views regarding coilovers in this thread, And regarding the shorter stroke due to lowering the ride height, I used to have the first generation Skunk coilovers about 7-8 years ago and these were not a dual perch design, Meaning I had to lower the spring position on the damper to reduce ride height, Sacrificing damper stroke, My Tein HA's also had the same 'problem'.

After this experience and using Zerofighter555 dual perch coilovers on my previous DC2 I would never consider this style of coilover again, I wouldn't even bother with a twin-tube design if I planned to go on track.

On this basis I think I will be trying out the MR CRD+ at some point this summer, My friend had the first gen. Zeta R and really enjoyed them.

Any deals or discounts on the CRD+ out of interest Jerrick? And can you order with different spring rates, Would only be +/- 2kg/mm of the standard fit springs.

I have Meister on my EP3. Think there great. Uncomfortable but great

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My only experience with fully adjustable suspension is Meister R on my old MB6. Had them set up so the ride height wasn't an issue and the damping was 10-12 if memory serves me and I had the pre-load set at 5mm to give a firmer but comfortable ride as it was purely a road car.

I had no complaints about the ride the whole time I had the suspension fitted. It took me ages to get it set up for my liking though! I went too firm, too soft and all sorts!

Back