• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Lol, they are only £35 new from Climair. Ive got them and they are excellent. No glue or Tape, and they fit perfectly.

Lol, they are only £35 new from Climair. Ive got them and they are excellent. No glue or Tape, and they fit perfectly.

I thought they where like £60? And the heko ones cost £35! I need to start reading stuff, really reading it!

Whats the difference between Heko Climair and OEM JDM?

I understand the JDM ones are a darker tint, I had the JDM Honda Access ones on my EK civic and they were fine at junctions :confused: - real fiddly to fit though!

Do they fit with clips/holes behind the rubber door seals?

Fitted my climair ones in under 5 minutes, actually the longest thing I had to do was wiping my fingerprints off them when I had finished, I also took off the climber stickers, would have been a lot easier if I had used a hairdryer on them first. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339051735.968600.jpg

I have Team Heko ones - always had these for every car and never been disappointed. although this time the clips didnt QUITE fit without persuasion.

Fitted my climair ones in under 5 minutes, actually the longest thing I had to do was wiping my fingerprints off them when I had finished, I also took off the climber stickers, would have been a lot easier if I had used a hairdryer on them first. View attachment 9320

you got any better pics mate? I am still toying with getting these.

I had Climairs on my EP3:

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

I've got them on my FN2 as well.

They don't droop that's for sure. I did 130 on the Ring down to the gantry, windows open and no issues. :)

I got mine off ebay previously and they came from Eire cheaper than I could get them delivered direct from other suppliers. If not just google them and check out a few sites, prices do vary quite a bit on them from site to site!

Looks like just over £50 for climairs, payday treat I think! So long as my insurance is not to horrific!

Hopefully these are a bit better mate, go on climair website, 50 quid delivered. Great value for money imho.

I have Team Heko ones - always had these for every car and never been disappointed. although this time the clips didnt QUITE fit without persuasion.

Yeah, they aren't the best fit tbh, they drop after a while and the clips don't hold them in firm enough.

The climair fit no problems with no tape or clips, idiot proof really, they're only 16 quid more than the heko ones.

I have had the Climair ones for about 2 years now on mine. the only thing I would say is that over time they do become a little bit more loose in the window frame (just a very slight rattle when the window is fully down, still no chance of them falling out). I would certainly recommend them.

Back