• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Does this normally light up? EP3

Before I pull the dashboard apart, does the door mirror adjustment switch/adjuster normally light up ?

dash%20pic..jpg

As answered already no it shouldn't.

However as an addition the heated mirror button should light up when turned on.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

My headlight adjuster in the car don't light up it did before
Gave a few taps and it worked b8t now it don't no more

Thread revisit as i've been replacing bulbs on my EP3. This one is out so i took it out then disassembled the switch and it seems to be soldered in. Has anyone tried replacing it and know what bulb it is?

FWIW getting it out i took out the compartment below which was just two screws iirc and reached under/behind the dash and just pushed it out.

Thread revisit as i've been replacing bulbs on my EP3. This one is out so i took it out then disassembled the switch and it seems to be soldered in. Has anyone tried replacing it and know what bulb it is?

FWIW getting it out i took out the compartment below which was just two screws iirc and reached under/behind the dash and just pushed it out.

Bought a replacement on ebay and same issue so i put in an order for some T3 (as well as some T4 for centre console)on ali-express and will give it a go at soldering one in. Will update this thread with a mini DIY when i do as disassembly of the switch is tricky.

Back