• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

JMR

TRO Supporter
Well, after the incredibly massive timeframe of two weeks passed since the CR-Z sold, I just couldn't help myself but buy another Honda :D

This time, just a bit of a weekend/day off toy.

An Alabaster Silver FN2 GT with Sat Nav and HFT :cool:
Picking up on Saturday , can't wait :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Honda Service History - previously owned by a Honda Master Tech... :cool:

Great test drive, can't believe the noise compared to my old EP3!
What a sound.

Engine and gearbox as smooth as you like, no crunching or slipping out of gear.
Redline comes rapidly with no fuss.
No silly mods.
Couple of wheel refurbs required, but I can sort this next week once its had the usual detail :)

Looking forward to getting it all cleaned up and looking like one of my cars
Watch this space

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been counting down the hours today...

This afternoon I came home with the FN2 :cool:
Very happy - it has a few stone chips on the bonnet which I have already touched in with the touch up pen supplied with the car by the previous owner.

Wheels are likely to be refurbed in the next week and I'm thinking about at least two new tyres to give me confidence at pushing hard, as a couple of them on the car are showing signs of age, if not being low on tread

Happy days!

I'm guessing it will be cleaned to within an inch of its life shortly! :cool:

Sorry fellas, only poor iPhone pics to begin with, but at least you can see it's real lol :lol:

Even got given the old Type R keyring...

If I move on to the FN2 after my EP3 this is the colour I want, looks lovely. Any mods in the pipeline...? :smt047

No mods per se no.

Just wheels to be refurbed this week, 4 new tyres and a full on paint decon, clay, machine polish, seal and wax etc etc.

Got some new red mats coming on Monday, and a red H JDM key back, thats it for the time being.
HKS filter on at moment, tempted by Milltek exhaust

"Tempted"...I'm going to say that'll be on before long then! Looking forward to further updates

Takes me back that bud. My old AS FN2 is still my favourite CTR to date (I need longer with the FK2 yet...).

Enjoy!

Back