• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 New here DC5 owner from Cumbria

Just picked up 2 days ago few niggles cosmetically need sorting could do with rolling the arches. Thinking of going down the kpro route with skunk in and out manifold. But don't know much about the kpro set up you know the crack?
Atm got :
Hamp oil filter
AEM v2 brand with Aem dry filter
Hid 6000k lights
New exedy racing clutch, narchi bearing
Pioneer double din head unit/dvd
Geometry & tracking done
Adjustable front and rear camber
Rota slipstreams wheels painted bronze
Byc bonnet pins
Carbon bonnet (4 weeks old)
Emp cat back exhaust system
Carbon syncros fitted by grimspped (previous owner)
Buddyclub coilovers

Quite a few goodies there! Plans sound good as well, the slipstreams look really good in that color and I'm not usually a fan of slipstreams. I'm a complete novice when it comes to re-maps so I can't be much help there, there's a lot of info on here and over on itr-dc5 about it though. How good are the carbon syncros? that may be a part of my plan at some point along with a ktuned shifter. Think next up for me is a service and then a front end respray followed by a complete cleanup of my engine bay! Be good to see this in the flesh!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Back