• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 What colour wheels for NHB?

Hey guys, Kinda new on using this forum! Had a stock EP3 NHB for around 3 years now as a second car. Looking to start doing some modifications. First one has to be the wheels. Im liking the look of Rota Grid 17" at the moment but cant decide which colour would go best? (Bronze, white, Gunmetal etc) Just after a few opinions really. :)

Hey guys, Kinda new on using this forum! Had a stock EP3 NHB for around 3 years now as a second car. Looking to start doing some modifications. First one has to be the wheels. Im liking the look of Rota Grid 17" at the moment but cant decide which colour would go best? (Bronze, white, Gunmetal etc) Just after a few opinions really. :)
3rd vote for anthracite :) i'm a little biased I guess. Rota grids look wicked too, good choice, in my opinion of course.

I have a plan for my alloys but I'm not sharing it as its not common and I think it looks excellent and not in your face ;)

Bronze/gold wheels on black cars look the sodding tits. I'm personally not a fan of black on black, can sometimes look a bit shít depending on wheel choice.

Personally for me it would have to be bronze or silver. I've done the dark wheels thing, they sometimes make the car look like it has no wheels and it's hard to get a decent photo. Silver when clean looks brilliant, there's a reason why most cars on the road have silver wheels as standard.

Back