• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can't log in on my Macbook

For the past couple of days every time I attempt to log in on my Mac the page keeps redirecting to Facebook and back to TRO repeatedly before my Mac throws up an error report.

Is this a forum issue, is anyone else getting this, or is it my Mac?

No idea. I get to TRO, put my log in details in and click log in, and then it redirects to Facebook, back to TRO, Facebook, TRO repeated until the page crashe's. I've tried other forums and they are fine, it seems to be only TRO.

I can get on my phone with no issues.

Ah I misread. Clear your cookies and browser settings. What are you using?

I was just about to post this. I have the same issue on my mobile. Can't view the forum due to error message saying too many redirects. Trying to send me to Facebook and back to forum or something.

If I delete history and cookies etc it will allow me to view the forum but as soon as the forum is refreshed 2 times or I view 2 or 3 threads it's the same thing, too many redirects, have to delete cookies and cache and enter login details again.

Seems Facebook updated their API which is causing some issues with our version of vbulletin. I've disabled facebook integration temporarily while I upgrade the forum software to the latest release.

Back