• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can't wait to get into my ep3 today + what to get next

I am shocked you managed to get the mpg down to 29 in a Golf diesel, thats pretty good work!

I came home from work in one of our company DS4 diesels Thursday, covered around 300miles in it over 24hours, its 13 years newer than my EP3. What I can say is that, it feels more substantial and the flip side, it feels very heavy (I bet its close to 250-300kg heavier), its much much slower, its not at all involving. I breathed a sigh of relief when I got back in the EP3 to come home from work last night

Well I have to travel cross country soon, approx 600 miles in two days. Unfortunately I have to take the 118i 2017. Another junk of an engine, 3 cylinder 1.5 petrol turbo. (My 15yr old ep3 is better).

So yeah the car states it will do 60 highs, and lows of 45mpg. Any predictions? I reckon 32mpg mostly motorway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back