• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Sum up your ownership so far

Well done Fella you will not be disappointed.
You obviously have done your homework and know what you are talking about and you realise you will have to sacrifice some benefits in order to gain others.
I do not know where you live but I had to take my type-R back to the dealership today (Greenacre Honda in Clitheroe) to have as software update and I notice they had one in, in the metallic grey.
I got the identical car off them at the beginning of December.
The reason for telling you this I had not realized there was a shortage.
All the best with your purchase.

Regards
Dalesman

Hi,

No i'm not a fan of the Red Spoiler. I got an ex demo GT on 5,000 miles. Saved a fortune :)

They are getting cheap now. A friend of mine got a 5k mile one in polished metal for under £23k recently.

I'm still on for my initial prediction of sub £20k cars in 2017.

They are getting cheap now. A friend of mine got a 5k mile one in polished metal for under £23k recently.

I'm still on for my initial prediction of sub £20k cars in 2017.

He must have got that private. I shopped around heavily for the right car and mine was the cheapest at good mileage. Most cars under 10,000 miles are 26-29k. Cant see them dropping 6k in a year

Under 23k already :(
Before we know it we'll be in boy racer territory

Yep a 65 reg.

7da508f0a2be26032b6fd931b0996c2f.jpg

Prices sinking faster than the titanic.

Shame really :(

Last edited by a moderator:
He must have got that private. I shopped around heavily for the right car and mine was the cheapest at good mileage. Most cars under 10,000 miles are 26-29k. Cant see them dropping 6k in a year

From a dealership.

The guy who I got my second fd2 from paid about 25k for a grey one four months ago.

Back