• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Current gen Suzuki Swift Sport

They are popular cars on track and are used over at the 'Ring as rentals, with cage, KW suspension etc. I drove one and it was a right giggle.

Just received my order for my badgeless grill for the Swift. Not sure if to paint or not? The part the numberplate sits on and the fog light surround on a standard swift grill are a gold/bronze/silver colour, which is just about noticeable on a black swift, and I like the subtle difference, so I'm thinking of painting the badgeless one all that colour. Not sure if it'd look a bit naff.
Current front
dSzhR3s.jpg

Badgeless front not painted.
ZhyGxoj.jpg

:::NOTE to loxi, if you read this, can you please change thread title to "Current gen Suzuki Swift Sport." Thank you:::

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why but it reminds me of an Audi with the debadged front.

I do like that shape Swift though!

I wasn't keen on getting a black car when I bought this, but 4 door Swifts are thin on the ground, so choice was limited.

I also very (very very very very) rarely clean my cars, let alone polish them.
But as we're on an economy month this month I have to find cheap things to do with the kids, so I gave the Swift a good going over.

I do love that black glitter sparkle.
V8BOPYU.jpg

TR3qnaR.jpg

fLHv89b.jpg

You sure that's paint sparkle and not where your kids have washed it with sponges containing the stones from your driveway...? :lol:

:lol::lol: they mainly ran around the garden and sprayed me with the hose. No using cloths on the car for them.

Back