• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Ex demo

Hi guys
Found a sporty blue GT 3,000 miles
on clock 16 plate up for 26k ex Honda management
looks mint but is a ex demo would you guys
buy a ex demo?? It's at Honda greenacre Blackburn.
any advice on this much appreciated..

thanks Si ..

I bought mine from there, ex demo. They are all accompanied test drives and the dealer drives it first until it has warmed up.

It will be like new, jump at it.

I paid £30k by the way for mine, 1k miles and 4 months old, but it was the first run of demos so I paid to be one of first and skip the waiting list...

Hi loxy
Thanks for advice I will call tomorrow,
i saw metallic metal one that was nice,
but saw a blue one on the road and like that colour to
lol, They grey R the garage offered me 16k for px
fq 360 against it which was not bad.
i let you know how I get on..

Just want a change mate had it just over 3 years
now, was looking at the GTR at first but it's not so much
nuying it its the running cost brakes disc gearboxes seem
to have lots of problems, So the type looks nice
got good reviews so thought why not.

Which 360 is it? Is it a HKS one, as if it is, depending on the mileage it should be worth more. If it's a regular 360 then that's a good price. I let my IX340 go for £16k part ex a few months ago and got another DC5, I don't regret it at all.

Hi mate,
It is the HKS one done nearly 40,000
mint inside and out , full service 09 plate
what do you think PX for ??How does your R compare
to your evo when you had it..

Hi mate,
It is the HKS one done nearly 40,000
mint inside and out , full service 09 plate
what do you think PX for ??How does your R compare
to your evo when you had it..

£16k is low for a HKS, what colour is it? They have been going for over £18k on the MLR with higher mileage.

The Teg is better to drive, it understeers less and feels sportier behind the wheel. It's a bit gutless in comparison but is far from slow, it just 'feels' a lot slower due to less torque.

It's red mate, Thanks for the info my evo
running 400bhp pops and bangs mapped in
also flames lol..

Speak to Tom at Auto Torque and see what sort of price he will give you.

Greenacre Honda

Hi loxy
Thanks for advice I will call tomorrow,
i saw metallic metal one that was nice,
but saw a blue one on the road and like that colour to
lol, They grey R the garage offered me 16k for px
fq 360 against it which was not bad.
i let you know how I get on..

Hi

I bought the metallic grey one in the showroom.
My demo run was in the blue one but I didnt thrash it...honest.
It was a good price.

Regards
Dalesman

Honda civic type r ex demo

I bought a demo 3 months old with 981 miles in Polished Metallic for £28,000. Fantastic car i have had the Ep3 and Fn2 but this is a far better car.Only thing for me is tyres dont last long!!!!!

I had an ex demo Mini Cooper S, I didn't have a single issue with buying it. The best thing about them is you don't have the run in period of a new car. Mine came with a load of extras on it that weren't available through the catalogue as it was used to show them off. I'd happily buy another demo car.

Theres a difference between an ex Honda UK management car and an ex demo.

Demos are registered to the dealership, generally run by sales/general manager and are used for test drives, generally all accompanied.
Ex HUK cars are registered and allocated to management at Honda UK and are used as 'their' company car and daily mode of transport to the offices/factory.

HUK cars will have the name of the driver on the V5. They are nice cars to have, not allowed pets or allowed to smoke in them.
The demos as loxy says are pretty well looked after and warmed up by the sales exec before letting the excited and eager customer to swap seats.

Did you ever buy one ProCoe?

Back