• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TRO Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a look tomorrow at pricing them up. Last time we did they were either silly expensive or to make them affordable we had to pre-buy a lot which tied up a lot of club funds.

I'd be keen on one. I imagine if you could get a confirmed amount of say 10-15 people who would actually pay for one it could become worthwhile.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd have one for work, hopefully won't disappear like my last 4

Right then, I'm looking for advice from anyone who has done this before please.

I've had a quick google and looked at about half a dozen places. The theme seems to be either minimum order of 25 units, £50 set-up fee and the mugs are around £6-7 each. That puts it at a £200 investment for the club that we my get half back. That seems to be the exception though as most require a 50 unit minimum order.

I'm just conscious of potentially blowing club funds. :lol:

Does anyone have a company they've used before and are happy with them?

Right then, I'm looking for advice from anyone who has done this before please.

I've had a quick google and looked at about half a dozen places. The theme seems to be either minimum order of 25 units, £50 set-up fee and the mugs are around £6-7 each. That puts it at a £200 investment for the club that we my get half back. That seems to be the exception though as most require a 50 unit minimum order.

I'm just conscious of potentially blowing club funds. :lol:

Does anyone have a company they've used before and are happy with them?

Leave this with me. I will get us a quote and get back soon.

I think 20-25 initially perhaps, if there's discounts or no fees etc for a reorder.

I have sorted these out for £10 a cup if we order 30. No up front cost or set up fee for the club and no reorder fee. These guys have been delivering for my Mini club for years and are top quality :) They are happy to help with all our Merchandise needs so anything else we want just let me know.

Would we like WHITE or POLISHED ALLOY?

Does anyone have the artwork from the previous cups?

The following people have expressed an interest.

1. TiMtImInYtImTiM
2. Stamford78
3. Ricki1985
4. WelshyWelsh
5. klashinikov
6. Ed
7. Boof
8. Scottish Type-R
9. stu1873
10. Loxy

Cheers for sorting that out!

I'm pretty sure we have the vector graphic somewhere, let me ask.

Polished Alloy for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back