• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TRO Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite literally the car I'm after buying (CBA doing one myself) :) .... either a vtec mini or a redtop (c20xe) mini. Preferably clubman, so if you know of any up for sale, please hit me up :)

I was on the mini forum some 10-12 years ago with the same username for a while, I had a '94 tahiti that I built a 1380 for, guessworks SC box, webber 45... the full works :D

That's quite literally the car I'm after buying (CBA doing one myself) :) .... either a vtec mini or a redtop (c20xe) mini. Preferably clubman, so if you know of any up for sale, please hit me up :)

I was on the mini forum some 10-12 years ago with the same username for a while, I had a '94 tahiti that I built a 1380 for, guessworks SC box, webber 45... the full works :D

I would always recommend the VTEC conversion over the Redtop. The lower torque figures help traction on a Mini. Pair a B16a2 with the Integegra box from the B18 unit and you have a winner :)

Have a load of pics but probably shouldn't post them in this thread

new thread for pics please.

Always loved minis, only had one when I was 15 but it was a blast.
Always wanted to do a z-cars k20 RWD. they used to be based close(ish) to me before they moved

Got a passenger ride in an 2.0 STI powered one a few years ago

I'd be happy with either white or polished mug.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have sorted these out for £10 a cup if we order 30. No up front cost or set up fee for the club and no reorder fee. These guys have been delivering for my Mini club for years and are top quality :) They are happy to help with all our Merchandise needs so anything else we want just let me know.

Would we like WHITE or POLISHED ALLOY?

Does anyone have the artwork from the previous cups?

The following people have expressed an interest.

1. TiMtImInYtImTiM
2. Stamford78
3. Ricki1985
4. WelshyWelsh
5. klashinikov
6. Ed
7. Boof
8. Scottish Type-R
9. stu1873
10. Loxy
11. Ed
12. Stamford78