• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Well after 11 years of EP3 ownership I decided to treat myself to something a little newer. Luckily this dealer demo model came up locally to me and it only had 55 miles on it. I took it for a testdrive and decided it was going to be mine. Just picked it up and I love it!

Love it mate. Can see myself trading in my Fd2r for one of these soon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looking sweet, after seeing this colour it would be this first for me then blue second.

If they come down enough when I come looking, then will be definitely getting one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stunning car.

I love my Cosmic ep3 so if I ever got one of these it would have to be that colour.

Enjoy.

That was my second colour choice. I only went black as I wanted it all colour coded.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Well done man. Best choice in my opinion. And i m preety sure that it looks much better "live" than from the photos

Haven't updated this post as I'm not usually one for mods but I couldn't resist so I recently upgraded to the full Eventuri carbon sytem including the intake pipe. Makes a nice noise now. :cool:
Also fitted the bolster protectors on the seats to try and prevent wear on them. Great quality and you can hardly tell they are fitted. The car scubs up pretty well after a wash but it should do as I only have just under 5700 miles on the clock. :D

GKvtlV.jpg

fGRixT.jpg

PDgoAI.jpg

MOc90U.jpg

eaPJd1.jpg

aGGKvp.jpg

That looks absolutely stunning! I fitted the intake pipe on my eventuri at the weekend as well... out of interest where did you get the seat protectors from, I’d like to get some for my car before the wear gets any worse?

The bolster protectors are from a Hungarian guy on Facebook called Zoltan Palla. Not cheap at £113 but pretty good quality. :smt023

Back