• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone fancy some sprinting against the Toyota guys/Gals this year

Bazzagt4

Hi Folks,

I used to be involved with The TSS before finding TypeR's and it's a great way to enjoy some low risk competitive motorsport on some good circuits, I am proposing we try to get a team of us together and take them on at maybe 1 event later this year, we could all be in Class x but our times will still be compared to all cars taking part, these days are run by Javelin track days and are very well managed and a bloody good laugh. You normally get a couple of sighting laps and at least 6 timed runs throughout the day so plenty of time to improve yourself or try out new things.

I am happy to get this organised for us if we get a team together I think Caldwell and Blyton look to be great events but happy to listen to ideas. have read on their website and let me know.
Hope it's ok to post this us and sorry if I'm treading on anyone's toes.

Regards
Baz

I'm up for this. I was thinking of doing some MLR days actually.

Wouldn't mind doing Cadwell but these sprint days are very popular get booked up quickly.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Back