• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

colour magic on milano red

Hi all,

Had someone recommend using colour magic on my Milano red ep3, the fade isn't to bad, just wondering if anyone has previously used this product and what sort of results they got? Any tips on dealing with the fade would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Lag

You can't deal with it unfortunately as I understand it the paint has faded under lacquer. Only way is a respray as I had done.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Yep, as above.

You would be wasting your money, I had my car fully detailed when I first bought it and it made very little difference whatsoever. The guy explained exactly the same problem to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as above my sons got a red evo and it looks pink . he was told its the lacquer when spray on it must have been dampness in the air ,so only way is to have a respray

My milano red (pink) is pretty bad on the bonnet, I did find that using colour magic did help gloss up the bonnet a bit, you'll not get rid of the pink, but, to me, after a couple of hours work, it did look better

Back