• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Exhaust Performance

I am booked into Dream-Automotive to have the Milltek Race system installed on Saturday. I will let you know what sort of noise it produces compared to standard.

Been running the Milltek Race system for 24 hours. Fantastic noise. A little noisy at 70 on a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:
He sounds like Arkwright from open all hrs, walk in for an exhaust & walk out with an intake & spoiler blade :)

And then you need and intercooler and then ... and then .. :lol:

The intercooler idea intrigues me. No mapping required for larger intercooler , intake and exhaust.

Intercooler will do a good job of reducing the intake temps.

The intake air duct is not attached the filter section. The rain that collects runs down into the engine bay and out. Its a proven 20bhp gain, that was enough to make my mind up

Proven by who and how?

Honda airboxes are usually great designs that take some beating.

Anyone that fits one and sticks the car on the rollers. People all over the internet have been posting gains around 20bhp.

68F3E430-048C-4CD9-8733-EE5D85C5FDD9_zpsihqauqk8.jpg

Its backed by TDi-North, Dream, Severn Valley and other reputable tuners who all say the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other members have had theirs dyno'd & 20hp was way off, 20hp is on dreams dyno

Last edited by a moderator:
I distrust dyno's as well. They all show different figures. I'm having mine done soon and will let you know what I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone that fits one and sticks the car on the rollers. People all over the internet have been posting gains around 20bhp.

68F3E430-048C-4CD9-8733-EE5D85C5FDD9_zpsihqauqk8.jpg

Its backed by TDi-North, Dream, Severn Valley and other reputable tuners who all say the same thing.

The torque reading on this says flywheel torque? Does that mean they've done a calculation to include losses? or is it just the measurement at the wheel?

Agree on the dyno's, it's a dark magic, but unless you're going to pull the engine and stick it on an engine dyno in a controlled (fuel, air, humidity, temp, etc.) test cell the best you can do is before and after :lol:

Other members have had theirs dyno'd & 20hp was way off, 20hp is on dreams dyno

Tdi North's also. One thing is for sure is that it definitely pulls harder to coin an internet car forum phrase. Certainly noticeable.

Back