• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Need to give my OEM filter a once over, 2yrs for a change is an odd one for my liking, saw a pic last night of a chaps at 9000km & it was filthy

I just fitted A BMC drop in filter not tried it out yet but my OEM was filthy , but I lost a clip for the airbox when I fitted it
May have to pop into Honda for a new one tomorrow

Need to give my OEM filter a once over, 2yrs for a change is an odd one for my liking, saw a pic last night of a chaps at 9000km & it was filthy

Is 2 years what the Honda manual says? You'd hope that if it does they've done some testing new and the level of filth you can get in 2 years isn't enough to impact performance more than like 10%...

My car is being used as a test car for Intercoolers today and the before run with the Milltek Race and the Eventuri just made 346bhp. That's all the evidence I need that they make a massive difference

0fcca39d7165ec395a02957923680731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looking at getting a cat back exhaust in the future so the research and reading begins. I would like it to be stainless for good maintenance and would really like it to make a great sound when the vtec kicks in, any recommendations out there please as I am sure it has been talked about a million times on here. Found this thread by using the search button and now going to use it again, for hours no dout.

I can't remember, have a look at his build thread. He's put videos in there too.

Ah well, you've replied to a thread in the FK2 section. :lol:

Only one exhaust for the Fn2 MARTELIUS, will give the neighbours something to moan about :lol:

Back