• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

great write up...BUT lost all credibility when he said the golf r and the A 35 is more powerful.

How can you get this so wrong and still claim to be a motoring journalist!!

Not exactly a detailed road test, is it? Despite being as complimentary as it is.

I was at Honda yesterday and the dealer knew nothing of ‘ring edition.

Someone upgraded from their Fn2 to an Fk8 (£25k)

746f9a533b284a02d518122d6b94b79a.jpg

I was at Honda yesterday and the dealer knew nothing of ‘ring edition.

Someone upgraded from their Fn2 to an Fk8 (£25k)

746f9a533b284a02d518122d6b94b79a.jpg

Ah one of the 17 MY, which came with the "Fast Tracked" gearbox and engine wearing in feature :lol:

Were you looking to trade in the M2 for it the new ring edition then dotty? ;)

heated seats must also be nice this time of year...

Seriously, dealers who cut and paste utter guff...do they want to sell the car?

zero temps today for first time, nice little skating routine out of the local roads..

I have to admit I'm quite tempted by the gold wheels.....shows the dimensions of the 20" better, although I'm thinking more bronze, and waiting until the summer :lol:

not looking forward to skating around on the 20" rims this winter.....

Yeah I think they look good as a rays or volk on a champ white car...

I am thinking about winter tyres now as changed jobs and it's a 50 mile commute everyday now although most of it is M25 to be honest....man maths is thinking new winter wheel alloy combo...

Just sold my original set of wheels & tyres to a guy in Cornwall. I am so pleased with the 18" I put on, the originals would have sat in my shed for years.

He was desperate to get his nearly new car back on the road after a puncture in the sidewall left his car sat in the Honda dealer waiting for a new Continental to arrive which would have been around 3 weeks!
Honda told him the warranty would be compromised had he put anything other than the original tyre back on!

He bought a whole set to repair one wheel!?

That's a new one from the dealers...

Yes that's correct, he has lots of spares now!
Shocking service from the dealer who only let him have a loan car for a couple of days.
Not good news if you need to replace the original tyres with a 3 week wait!
So pleased I changed to smaller wheels & Michelins.

Honda told him the warranty would be compromised had he put anything other than the original tyre back on!

When I collected my FK8 I was chatting to the service manager and the subject of track days came up. He told me the Conti’s wouldn’t last 5 minutes on track and to get some PS4S’s or cup 2’s on it asap!

I asked if that could cause warranty complications and was told as long as the tyres were road legal there would be no problem.....

Back