• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

9d8ffc4c72b57ccb4c68bbba386f519e.jpg

Mechanic was doing some work on my old Elise, when it was on the trolley jack it slipped and went through the sill, he got it repaired and resprayed then told me.

i feel for this guy he was active over on civicx but has since gone quiet, probably on legal advice.... But he will be forever known as 'Ah you're the guy who ...'

Why the ****, as a company, would you put that on your Instagram page with reg and all on show?

I think in their defence they were trying to fess up, not hide from it, say they were taking steps to rectify. I presume they had the owner's permission. Why he would want that is absolutely baffling though, I know I wouldn't.

Accidents happen, but sure the owner and garage could have handled private. But embarrassing for the owner and a client “cock block” for the garage.

Remember having a BMW 435d 4 years ago on lease with work and wanted to charge me over £400 for door damage after 18 months with no issues from me (thinking wtf) and went back to garage who did the delivery and was very very persistent ended up finding out a delivery driver actually backed anoth car into it and was repaired ...

... explained why it was “delayed” by 3 days, never thought a thing as the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone going to Japshow at Santa Pod Sunday?

I am taking Roxy up the strip, trying to get below 14 seconds. All good wheel hopping fun.

14.2 was my best on two runs yesterday before rain stopped play. Smashed a modified Euro Accord R which was nice , and then a Subaru forester STI which did me off the line shock, but easily reeled him in...unless his car broke... This isnt a drag car, but its fun anyway and banter and meeting peopel in the queue is the best bit.

Apologies to the Polish gentleman I met yesterday, I have forgotten your user name as I thought I would, but great to meet you. Not only did we both have a 67 plate CW, but we both have the dream seat covers and the same air freshner... that sh1ts just spooky or epic taste. Ask me any more questions on the Remus mate, think its gone up a good nit now sadly..

Back