• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

All I got from that is the FK2 is more raw and the fk8 is more refined, basically the type R has become the new VW

I think we all accept the FK8 is the more rounded car but there are still plenty of folk who prefer the looks and the rawness of the fk2, horses for courses and all that.

There’s a guy on Instagram who stored his on the wall :lol:
I’m fortunate that when I fit my Remus I can store it in the back at work

Speaking of which, I ordered the front pipe too, should I heat wrap it?
I think I read on the us forum that the std front pipe has heat shields which the front pipe doesn’t.
Anyone else fitted a Remus?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think why anyone would buy one to be honest..... maybe crash damage, do it up yourself job. No ones turning basic sports into Type r replicas as fas as I know, and if they did surely they'd get a noisier one...

Surprised the chap isn't keeping it in case needs to return to stock. Maybe he lives in a flat...or a canal boat

There’s a guy on Instagram who stored his on the wall :lol:
I’m fortunate that when I fit my Remus I can store it in the back at work

Speaking of which, I ordered the front pipe too, should I heat wrap it?
I think I read on the us forum that the std front pipe has heat shields which the front pipe doesn’t.
Anyone else fitted a Remus?

I was about to pull the trigger on a Remus when dream brought out the images of the their own one so gonna hold for that as I live close so can pop down when they start fitting and have a listen. When are you getting yours and where if you don't mind me asking?

I was about to pull the trigger on a Remus when dream brought out the images of the their own one so gonna hold for that as I live close so can pop down when they start fitting and have a listen. When are you getting yours and where if you don't mind me asking?

Basically I had ordered one for my Fk2 during Black Friday but then I ended up getting the Fk8 so Tegiwa let me return it for credit and pay the difference.
I have the system with the front pipe and sound controller and Rolled tips.
I’ll throw it on at some point, I’m gonna protect the tips with Carbon Collective first.
I went for the Remus as it has the sound controller so you can alter the volume, handy for early morning starts!

Those dream tips are nice though!

Yes the dream one will have Bluetooth valve control as well so hope they hurry up.... Remus looks OEM though so jury still out on what I go for.

My bonnet scoop has dropped slightly on one side.

Took the car in for a service today and was told Honda won't cover it as it's been left too long!.

I know others have had the same problem, if you have got it done under warranty have you got any advice.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I don't get their reasoning?? Did they mean you've left it too long to report it from when you noticed it? Still doesn't make any sense - it's a 3 year warranty

Back