• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

yeah, despite the fuzziness you can see the vinyl tape over the roof, bonnet scoop and wing mirror tips. likely carbon replacements - save weight, go faster, claw back 2 seconds on the ring record?

....ditch the rear seats, put in plastic windows and roll cage and provided it doesn't cost £70k then you've got the Renault Megane licked.

Great! It’s now ugly in a stupid colour :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

giphy.gif

Gentlemen... Honda absolutely bringing out a special edition version of the Type R with carbon roof, better sat-nav, improved rear seating and will be available in Phoenix Yellow as an option. I know this for certain as I've waited since May for this damn thing to appear and eventually gave up and ordered a Polished Metal GT which I'm picking up later this morning... :D

Steve and Apple used to do this to me all the fecking time so I've no doubts that Honda will be any different!

Garysan me old Son, where is your inside info coming from? 'Improved rear seats'?! ha, didn't know they were an issue!

Don't be sad though mate, you will still love your PM and it will attract less flies

Don't be sad though mate, you will still love your PM and it will attract less flies

Tell me about it. My other car is white and washing and drying in the summer is ridiculous with all the little corpses that get dragged across it when trying to dry the thing...

Garysan me old Son, where is your inside info coming from? 'Improved rear seats'?! ha, didn't know they were an issue!

I'd imagine the US "cup holder" style seats, it's kinda stupid having a middle bench seat and then no seatbelt as it kinda encourages a 3rd passenger to take their life into their own hands.

edit: makes me wonder why there isn't a seat belt there. does the non-Type R (i.e. normal FK7 civic) have belts?

I'd imagine the US "cup holder" style seats, it's kinda stupid having a middle bench seat and then no seatbelt as it kinda encourages a 3rd passenger to take their life into their own hands.

edit: makes me wonder why there isn't a seat belt there. does the non-Type R (i.e. normal FK7 civic) have belts?

Yes they do.

It was either a weight thing or a heritage thing... Bollocks!

Tell me about it. My other car is white and washing and drying in the summer is ridiculous with all the little corpses that get dragged across it when trying to dry the thing...

You're doing a p*ss poor job at washing your cars if there's still bugs and debris on the paintwork when you come to dry it...

You're doing a p*ss poor job at washing your cars if there's still bugs and debris on the paintwork when you come to dry it...

If you can rinse the roof of a white car and then dry it before a few black beetles land upon it (this takes less than 3 seconds) then you're using some strange time machine type drying technique and I bow before your car-detailing prowess.

If you can rinse the roof of a white car and then dry it before a few black beetles land upon it (this takes less than 3 seconds) then you're using some strange time machine type drying technique and I bow before your car-detailing prowess.

I feel your pain.

I feel your pain.

me too...in fact I'm thinking of getting one of those leaf-blower style hair-dryers for exactly the reason I'm just not quick enough with the Auto Finesse towel.

Then even better still I can dress up as a Billy the Kid and go full gunslinger against those pesky critters. :lol:

Well there we go, just put down a £3k deposit on a 'Nürburgring Edition' - really pleased

Sure you've all seen the spec, was a bit shocked on the power bump

Back