• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Yep i think it happened in the summer with the hot temperatures. As it's not a big thing thought I'd leave it until i get it serviced.

As soon as they said it wasn't covered i said I'd take it to Honda UK, and they said that's my best bet as they couldn't do anything now Honda UK has declined the claim!!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

well I never.....so I guess the moral is say it's just happened yesterday!!!

I did read about this on civicx and some chap removed it and placed some foam down and it was as good as new

well I never.....so I guess the moral is say it's just happened yesterday!!!

I did read about this on civicx and some chap removed it and placed some foam down and it was as good as new
I did to the dealers but i think if what i think caused it it is obvious it didn't happen any time recently.

Yep i think it happened in the summer with the hot temperatures. As it's not a big thing thought I'd leave it until i get it serviced.

As soon as they said it wasn't covered i said I'd take it to Honda UK, and they said that's my best bet as they couldn't do anything now Honda UK has declined the claim!!!

Didn’t you read the small print. Warranty on these cars is next to useless ;)

Hope you get it sorted.

I gave mine away.

Got a k&n filter in the attic though if you want it faaaanthemaaaaan

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone go to Honda Mimms meet at Santa Pod yesterday? I was all set to go then realised it was Mothers Day, so although its a toss up between who I love the most....I want my name in the will so I had to miss the show....

Few Fk8s on insta dragging up the strip, nice to see

Evo are a lazy bunch - that review is from 2017, but they update is slightly and whack a new date on it :D

Still good though of course....although I must be absolutely snow blind now as I think it looks tame....

[video=youtube;8OBE8z50ZFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBE8z50ZFo[/video]

-R mode as far as I know does nothing to exhaust sound
- the interior is awesome, least you know you're in a hot hatch

I don't understand all the hype these days about 4 wheel steering. It's not new technology. My Dad's Prelude had it and that was 22 years ago!

bonnet scoop looks horrid on that Megane Trophy, much like NACA duct vent that my Lotus hides underneath as it so fugly.

Back